Managerial Competency Skills Training
PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Managerial Competency Development
Duration -TWO (2) DAYS
The TWO (2) DAYS PROGRAM ON MANAGERIAL COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT is meant to develop some of the key managerial competencies to ensure smooth and continuous growth of business. It is expected that this program will energize them to achieve higher levels of performance.
The participants in the Program are put through activities that are designed to highlight key issues explained. At the end of the activities, key learning issues are reinforced during de-briefing by teams and the Facilitators.
The primary objective of Program on Managerial Competency Development is to enable the participants:
• Enhance their Managerial Competency and thereby contribute to the overall capabilities or assets of the Organization
• Contribute to the Organization’s Objective to transform its range of various other assets into organizational competence and so improve performance.
SESSION I - ICE BREAKER & INTRODUCTION
SESSION II - ORGANIZATIONAL VALUE PARADIGMS
• Understanding organizational mission, vision and values
• What does it mean in terms of actions and behavior of managers
• Mapping personal paradigms and values at work
• Managing alignment of values
SESSION III - COMMUNICATING FOR RESULTS
• Pre-requisites of effective communication in organizations
• How to communicate to achieve corporate results – myths and challenges
• Individual style of communication and identifying areas of improvement
SESSION IV - MAKING DECISIONS
• Framework of decision making
• Challenges of making decisions that affect others
• Styles of decision making
SESSION V - MOTIVATING OTHERS
• Understanding motivation at work
• What motivates me and what motivates others
• How can I influence others at work so that they are willing to do what I want them to do
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE PROGRAM
Managers, Senior Managers, Supervisors, Team Leads and anyone managing a Team.
At the end of the Program the participants will:
• Develop a clear and action oriented understanding of company’s mission, vision and values.
• Gain clarity on their personal performance paradigms and it interacts with organizational values
• Develop clarity on how their paradigms of performance affects their results at work and what could be done to improve it
• Develop communication skills that can help them get better results at work by clarity in communication, understanding perspectives of all parties and listening carefully
• Develop cognitive understanding of effective decision making framework, make a realistic assessment of current organizational context and how they can improve their personal decision making abilities
• Know their personal motivational anchors and how to deal with some of non-functional elements, if there are any
• Feel excited and energized about their performance capabilities
For any further information, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Overview What we do Journey So far