mid-senior level IT Project Staff across industry verticals, ask us this question, We request them to pause for a
moment and think what is expected from them, and then
describe in most ‘simple’ words? (cutting out the jargons
and typical job descriptions)
expectations from IT Staff in a Project Management Role are:-
- Creating product/service that satisfies the end customer
- Managing the project well
- Providing Leadership &
Expertise to the team
As an IT Project Staff who is
in charge of a project, you would realize every day how
these expectations are closely interrelated.
To satisfy the customer ,
you would be working to create unique product or the
To get to the
that will eventually satisfy the customer, You would need
Technical Skills & Expertise in the respective domain like
Telecom, Financials, Defense, Mobility Utilities,
Government, Aerospace – just to name a few.
Team would look
up to you for both Technical Skills and Domain Expertise.
sure the organization does well (yeah it is
important for you to keep the job and even Get Promoted…),
the project should be well managed.
this we need -
Depending on the Technical Skills & Domain Expertise
available in the project team, you may choose to downplay
the role of an expert.
But, quite often it has been seen that there
are no substitutes in the team to play the Project
Hence if You are not strong in Project Management Skills,
there are relatively much higher chances that projects across
any domain may suffer and eventually, move away from
With no formal training or recognized Project Management
Certification, you are also taking the Risk to Learn on the
Job, which might not be fruitful every single time and
in a turn may impact your long term career prospects.
As compared to domain knowledge which will only come with
relevant experience - Project Management Skills can be
acquired & more importantly Globally Endorsed…
World's Most Respected PM Certification
More than 4,50,000 professionals worldwide have chosen PMP®
Certification to enhance their Project Management Skills and
Get better job opportunities!
On any given day, you will find a large number of jobs
reserved specially for the selected few "PMPs"
To know about the Top Reasons for PMP® Certification,
prepare for PMP® Certification, you learn Important & Relevant Project Management
Best Practices & your knowledge is enhanced/re-enforced
through hands-on exercises/mock questions.
PMP certification exposes you to Best
Practices in project management and provides you with in-depth
- The Process Framework: It All Fits Together
- Integration Management: Getting the Job Done
- Scope Management: Doing the Right Stuff
- Time Management: Getting it Done on Time
- Cost Management: Watching the Bottom Line
- Quality Management: Getting it Right
- Human Resource Management: Getting the Team Together
- Communications Management: Getting the Word Out
- Risk Management: Planning for the Unknown
- Procurement Management: Getting Some Help
- Professional Responsibility: Making Good Choices
For more information about PMP® Certification, Please
With the title of PMP Certification,
Potential employers get assured that you have got the
skills, experience, expertise to drive successful projects, and
to ultimately improve the company’s bottom line.
No wonder -
Major companies and government
agencies worldwide in different industry verticals, across
182 countries recognize Project Management Institute's
(PMI) - PMP® Certification.
Therefore, if you happen to be a:
- Software Developer, Quality Assurance/Product
Management Staff, Project Management Personnel involved in the
hands-on work in a projectized
- Project Manager, Project Leader, Program Manager,
Consultant, Business Analyst, Oracle/SAP/Siebel/PeopleSoft
Professional, PMO Director and
staff who manages projects
- Executive interested in integrating Best Practices in
Project Management with the business processes
----> You must consider PMP®
KnowledgeWoods - Trusted Partner for PMP® Exam
Unique Approach, Excellent Trainers, Best-in-class program
deliverables backed by 100% Pass - Money Back Guarantee help
aspiring Project Staff Select, Prepare and Successfully
Clear PMP® Certification Exam.
For one-on-one discussion with our PMP
Certification Experts, please
Wish you all the best for all your future endeavors!
- Email : email@example.com
- New Delhi | Noida | Gurgaon | Pune : +91 9899642699
- Bengaluru | Hyderabad | Chennai : +91 9999038891
- Mumbai | Navi Mumbai : +91 9899866836
- Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Kolkata : +91 9899866358
| Toll-Free: 1800 103 6033